Saturday, March 29, 2008

SlideShare = COOL tool

I have recently discovered SlideShare -- a website that allows you to:
1. Share your slide shows with others
2. View really cool slide shows posted by others
3. Link up wit others based on similar interests in the slide shows on the website.

If you like (1) cool slides, (2) to stay at the cutting edge of thinking in a particular area or (3) to link up with others with similar interests then slide share may be worth a look.

If you want to check out some of my presentations -- here is one on "my top 10 basic business principles" -- simple but hopefully powerful:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.